Thursday, November 16, 2006

Not much on....

Very slow on the knitting and spinning front. Too busy studying this week - having to hit the books with a vengance tonight. Hopefully next week I'll be able to get back to some crafting.

I made some body scrub last night for a birthday gift, that was nice and quick to do. I much prefer cosmetics which are as natural as possible.

In the interim, here's another scarf:



This one is in Wendy Frizzante in the Porpora shade, I used stocking stitch, and ripped it out after the first time as it was far too long and skinny! This didn't have the same tendency to curl as the heavy eyelash yarns.

...............................

We're having a Book Sale at work for Children in Need tomorrow, and I'm hoping I'll spot some needlework books to buy, but it's usually all novels. People tend to hang on to their non-fiction.

No comments: