Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Red Sky in the Morning



A gratuitous shot of an early morning Isle of Wight sky to make this post more visually interesting.

The nights are getting shorter now thank goodness, and there's a real feeling of Spring in the air. That should herald the onset of snow! lol.

.............................

At our monthly Guild meeting on Saturday we were planning the calendar for this year, talking about the Shows we'll be attending this Summer and about WonderWool Wales and Woolfest. Our Secretary announced that this year might be the last Woolfest due to funding running out - not sure if anyone has heard similar?

I'm hoping to attend both Mainland wool festivals, and building in a trip to a mill or two while I'm at it.

.............................

Progress is slow on the knitting and spinning currently. I'm still trapped in 'Laceweight Land' spinning yards and yards for hours and hours. I need to get on and do some dyeing of my natural Shetland and knit up a lace scarf for the competitions which are held at the AGM in April.

.............................

I'm now on the New Blogger, but haven't had time to investigate the potential for improving my Blog. I fancy a new look, but not sure if this will be easy to do or will result in much gnashing of teeth.



.

No comments: