Monday, June 02, 2008

Who are you again......?

....... said my blog.
It's a wonder I still remember how to drive Blogger after all of this time, but dear Reader, there is a simple explanation. Blogger has been blocked by my employer (bah!), so I am reduced to the torture of Dial-up at home. 15 minutes just to get to the New Post section - with the speed of a striking slug.
So until I sort out Broadband, entries will be sporadic and probably devoid of pictures.
So no evidence of my trips to the various craft shows, including Wonderwool 2008. No pictures of WIPs or FOs for the time being.
Some news though, I am now the proud owner of a Mk1 Ashford Elizabeth, courtesy of birthday money, and eBay. Getting used to the weird orifice arrangement still, but it does hum along, being my first experience with double-drive. All in all, I like it.
My first spinning demo of the season was yesterday, where I rubbed shoulders with Alan Titchmarsh who is now High Sheriff of our fair Isle. I even sold a handspun/knitted Shetland beanie hat, so thanks to that lady who rushed back to buy it in secret for her friend....aaah.

No comments: