Friday, June 09, 2006

Slow to get started and some sad news.

Not as easy as I thought getting into this blogging lark - you definitely need commitment.

Stuff has been happening since my last post, I was ill with one of those cold/lurgy things. Then my cat was ill, and sadly he had to be put to sleep earlier this week. He'd just had his 15th birthday, so we'd had a good long time together.



I was very sad indeed, and blubbed a LOT. The house seems so empty now. I'm going to have to see how I cope with a cat-free home - not really wise to rush into getting another kitty until I'm sure I could go through the heartache of losing them all over again.

.................................................

Am currently making plans to go to Woolfest in Cumbria at the end of June. I have just started spinning, and recently joined the Isle of Wight Guild of Weavers, Spinners and Dyers. There is so much to learn! I have been spinning on a spindle in my lunch break and have not done too badly so far - my yarn is looking quite even. Will post some pics soon.

No comments: