Thursday, March 29, 2007

Laid Low by Lurgy



I've given up on my new look blog style as visitors to my blog have declined to a big fat zero since I swapped to the new style and lost most of my sidebar info. It's supposed to be easier in the new format? My brain must be wired up the wrong way in that case. I'll try and master some more html and stick with this look for now.

........................

Back in the land of the living having been confined to bed for the past 72 hours with a terrible head-cold. Daytime re-runs of Lovejoy, Midsomer Murders and Poirot. Plenty of something-on-toast until the bread ran out. Necessity forced me out of the house into the gloriously hot temperature where I was completely overdressed in jumper and winter coat. So, now back at work and it's as if I've never been away.

........................

Work on my projects has not progressed at all due to illness and not being able to concentrate on keeping knitting patterns on the straight and narrow.

This Saturday is the monthly Guild meeting. We have a speaker this month talking to us about Flax Preparation and Traditional Rope Making. This will be very interesting as I'm quite into the history of the whole business of yarn and fabric production.

........................

A quick mention for my friend Gill who has just found out she's to become a grandmother for the first time. Congrats to her and John! I'd better find my baby patterns........





.

No comments: