Thursday, April 05, 2007

Long Weekend

Hurrah! 4 whole days off work start tomorrow...... the sun is shining.... the weather is warm. It's all looking good for an excellent Island Bank Holiday weekend. Buckets and spades at the ready. not that I'll be appearing on any beach anytime soon - unless I'm collecting driftwood or shells.

The latest issue of Interweave Knits for Spring 2007 dropped onto my mat from the US yesterday.



That will keep me busy over several cups of coffee this weekend. I'll be attempting to finally dye up some yarn and actually knit something from my handspun at long last.

I'll also be trying to set up my wheel with the Jumbo Flyer that I borrowed from the Guild and spinning something textural. Anything to draw me away from laceweight!

A very Happy Easter to all readers of my blog.





.

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. If you check out my last post, there is another completed scarf from Crocheted Scarves Two. There are some lovely projects in this book and I will definitely be making more. A really good variety of styles and techniques.
I got my copy through another seller on Amazon and it was really reasonable. There is also a good preview of the projects on the Knitpicks website.